High Quality Car Wax for Enhanced Protection
The satisfaction of completing your car with a Carnauba car wax cannot be beaten. The glow, colour depth, and gloss are unmistakable and will impress anyone who sees your car. Car Care Products Australia offers the world’s leading and best car waxes from Dodo Juice, Swissvax, Autoglym and Collinite. Ensure you prepare your paint with a Pre-Wax Cleanser before application of your favourite Carnauba liquid, spray on or paste wax to get that ultimate car polish, colour depth and deep shine. You can also increase gloss and ensure complete paint protection.
Carnauba Wax’s Superior Shine, Depth & Paint Protection
Gloss, Clarity, Depth and Protection – 4 outstanding features of any car wax that will add an incredible deep shine, giving you that finish that makes it seem you’re looking into your paint rather than at it. Dodo Juice Waxes offer Colour Car Waxes for warm coloured cars such as red to darker colours cars like blues, blacks and so forth. These colour car waxes add further colour depth and enhance your paintwork to another level that many waxes cannot. Collinite Wax is known for durability and protection for months, outlasting many brands including some synthetics. A Carnauba car wax will also protect your paint against daily elements, including bug splatter, dirt, grime and other environmental nasties.
If you’re after a true Carnauba car wax that will give you the finish you are after, then consider Dodo Juice, Swissvax or Collinite.
How to Apply Car Wax
When applying multiple layers of a car wax, we advise waiting at least 3-4hrs before applying another coat.
However, two layers of a carnauba paste wax are definitely better than one:
- Properly prepare your paint; wash, clay and polish if required to remove all dirt, contamination and swirls
- Apply the car wax to the first panel, ensuring a thin and even spread of the product; the thinner the better
- Repeat on every panel on the car and allow to haze, being careful not to put wax on the trim or rubbers
- Buff off residue with a new, fresh super soft microfibre cloth
- Allow to cure for at least 3-4hrs (depending on temperature) then either re-buff any hazing from the oils, or reapply a second coat and repeat as above
Buy Car Wax Products Today
Unsure which car wax is best to use on your car? Car Care Products Australia has a wide range of car wax kits for sale on our online shop. Contact us today by calling 1300 006 007 or sending an email to email@example.com. If you prefer to speak to one of our staff members in person, feel free to visit one of our showrooms in Sydney, Brisbane, or Melbourne for more information.