Polishers & Buffers
- DASTOOL 12mm RO Mini Polisher$249.99Delivered to youPick up Today
- Mint ProTools DAS6 / DAS6 Pro Carbon Brushes$9.99Delivered to youNO PICKUP AVAILABLE
- Mint ProTools RO Polisher DAS6 - 5 Inch$199.99Delivered to youPick up Today
- Mint ProTools RO Polisher DAS6 Kit Plus - Mint ProTools$309.99Delivered to youPick up Today
- Mint ProTools Rotary Carbon Brush Replacements$15.99Delivered to youNO PICKUP AVAILABLE
- RUPES Bigfoot LHR15 Carbon Brushes$18.99Delivered to youNO PICKUP AVAILABLE
- RUPES Bigfoot LHR21 Carbon Brushes$18.99Delivered to youNO PICKUP AVAILABLE
Car Polishing Machines
For amateur, enthusiast and professional detailers, Car Care Products Australia offers a variety of Dual Action Polisher & Rotary Machine Kits to help you increase shine, remove paint imperfections and leave you with results that you have only dreamt of. Unsure what you need? Contact us so we can discuss which kit is best suited for your car and paint type.
Polishing Kits We Offer
Car Care Products Australia offers a variety of DA polishing kits, including Pads, Compounds and Polish. These kits are suitable to all levels of detailers and include:
- DAS6 Polisher Kit – For almost 10 years, this has been our #1 polishing kit, containing everything you need to achieve showroom results easily and safely in your own garage
- Rotary Polisher kits – Perfect for that professional wanting the extra bite in paint correction and finishing
- RUPES bigfoot dual action polisher kits – Famous Italian quality and used by professional detailers across the globe, using these kits can also turn you into a pro!
Using a true car polishing machine means there is no risk of paint burning, as well as no hazing and no swirling when buffing, giving detailing results that are unachievable by hand. Use a DA Polisher tool if you’re seeking that professional showroom result to remove swirls, holograms, paint marring and other imperfections on your paintwork, or simply to enhance the gloss on your new vehicle.
Car Care Products Australia can advise which kit, tool or polishing machine is suited to your car’s paintwork and also which protection options are available to finish and add further gloss and shine to your paint.