Polishers & Buffers
- DASTOOL 12mm RO Mini Polisher$249.99Delivered to youPick up Today
- Mint ProTools DAS6 / DAS6 Pro Carbon Brushes$9.99Delivered to youNO PICKUP AVAILABLE
- Mint ProTools Rotary Carbon Brush Replacements$15.99Delivered to youNO PICKUP AVAILABLE
- RUPES Bigfoot LHR15 Carbon Brushes$18.99Delivered to youNO PICKUP AVAILABLE
- RUPES Bigfoot LHR21 Carbon Brushes$18.99Delivered to youNO PICKUP AVAILABLE
- RUPES Bigfoot Mini Polisher LHR75E$599.99Delivered to youPick up Today
- RUPES Bigfoot Polisher LHR15E Mark II$799.99Delivered to youPick up Today
Car Polishing Machines From the Best Brands
For amateur, enthusiast and professional detailers, Car Care Products Australia offers a variety of high quality Dual Action Polisher and Random Orbital Car Polishing and Buffing Machine Kits for purchase to help you increase shine, remove paint imperfections and leave you with results that you have only dreamt of. Unsure what you need? Contact us so we can discuss which DA car polishing machine is best suited for your big or small car and paint type.
Car Polisher Kits We Offer
- DAS6 Polisher Kit – For over 10 years, this has been our #1 polishing kit, containing everything you need to achieve showroom results easily and safely in your own garage, and we now present DAS6-V2 even better performance for even better value.
- Rotary Polisher Kits – Perfect for that professional wanting the extra bite in paint correction and fast cutting action.
- RUPES Bigfoot Dual Action Polisher Kits – Famous Italian quality and used by professional detailers across the globe, using these car polisher buffer kits can also turn you into a pro!
- Mint ProTools Polisher Kits – These dual action random orbital polishers are market leading products that achieve professional level paint correction and polishing but are still easy to use, even for first time users.
- Menzerna Polisher Kits – Easy to use and wipe-off from the surface of your car’s paintwork and achieves permanent, professional results.
Using a RO or DA car polishing machine means there is no risk of paint burning, as well as no hazing and no swirling when buffing, giving car detailing results that are unachievable by hand. Use a DAS6 Polisher tool if you’re new and seeking that professional showroom result to remove swirls, holograms, paint marring and other imperfections on your paintwork, or simply to enhance the gloss on your new car.
Car Care Products Australia can advise which kit or car polishing machine is suited to your car’s paintwork and also which protection options are available to finish and add further gloss and shine to your paint.
Contact Us Today for the Best Dual Action Polisher in Australia
Travel to a Car Care Products Australia showroom in Sydney, Brisbane, or Melbourne or have a browse through our online shop to buy any of the buffing machines for car polish work that we stock. You can also contact us by giving us a call on 1300 006 007 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help finding the best random orbital polisher in Australia as well as low car polisher buffer prices.