Swissvax Engine 250mL
Clean your engine thoroughly yet gently with the highly effective Swissvax Engine Cleaner. This water-based concentrate is safe to use on engine components, plastic parts, hoses, cables, and electronic components.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Thorough yet gentle engine cleaning
- Safe for use on plastic parts, hoses, cables, and electronic components
- Enriched with citrus oils for effective cleaning
- No negative side-effects on plastic parts or engine components
- No etching or staining
- Contains no harmful ingredients, caustic products, ammonia, or acids
- Safe to use on valuable automobiles
Experience thorough yet gentle engine cleaning with the highly effective Swissvax Engine Cleaner. This water-based concentrate is specifically formulated to clean your engine without causing any negative side-effects on plastic parts, hoses, cables, or electronic components.
The Engine Cleaner concentrate is enriched with citrus oils, which enhance its cleaning power. Simply mix the concentrate with water in the correct mixing ratio using the Swissvax Mixing Bottle and spray it directly on the surface areas to be cleaned. Let it work for a few minutes to penetrate and loosen dirt and grime.
To achieve optimal results, we recommend using the Swissvax Engine Cleaner in combination with a Swissvax Wheel or Detail Brush. Agitate the solution with the brush to further loosen stubborn dirt and grime before rinsing off with clean water.
Unlike many other aggressive acid-containing engine cleaners, Swissvax Engine is formulated to be safe for use on plastic parts and electric components. It contains no harmful ingredients, caustic products, ammonia, or acids that can damage or etch valuable automobile surfaces.
Step 1: Preparation
1. Before starting, protect sensitive areas of the engine bay that should not be wet, such as the ECU, distributor, coils, and spark plugs.
2. Cover these areas to prevent water contact.
Step 2: Dilution
1. Add Swissvax Engine cleaner to a mixing bottle. If using a Swissvax mixing bottle, fill it up to the "1" mark.
2. Add the correct amount of water to achieve the desired concentration:
- For heavily soiled engine compartments, use a 1:1 ratio of cleaner to water.
- For normal soiling, use a 1:2 ratio of cleaner to water.
- For exhaust stains on exterior paintwork, use a 1:3 ratio of cleaner to water.
Step 3: Application
1. Spray the mixed solution evenly onto a cool and dry engine bay, ensuring thorough coverage.
2. Allow the cleaner to stand on the engine bay for approximately 3 minutes to penetrate and break down deposits.
Step 4: Cleaning
1. Carefully remove oil, soot, and other deposits using a small brush. The Swissvax Detail Brush is highly recommended for this purpose.
2. Reapply the cleaner solution as necessary to effectively remove all deposits.
Step 5: Rinse
1. Wipe off any excess product and dirt, thoroughly rinse away the cleaner and loosened deposits.
Step 6: Drying
1. Remove the plastic film that was used to protect sensitive areas of the engine bay.
2. Dry the engine bay using compressed air or old towels. Ensure that the engine bay is completely dry.