- Autobrite Purple Rain 500mL$24.99Delivered to youPick up Today
- Autoglym Clean Wheels 500mL$19.99Delivered to youNO PICKUP AVAILABLE
- Autoglym Wheel Cleaner 5L$59.99Delivered to youNO PICKUP AVAILABLE
- Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller 1L$44.99Delivered to youPick up Today
- Nanolex Professional Wheel Cleaner Concentrate 750ml$29.99Delivered to youPick up Today
Keeping your wheels clean and removing heavy caked on brake dust, dirt, grime and other contaminants can be difficult. However, using a safe and effective specialised wheel cleaner from our range of wheel cleaners and wheel brushes will make cleaning fast and effortless.
Why You Should Use a Dedicated Wheel Cleaner
Clean Wheels can make the whole car look better, and wheels get polluted with lots of dirt, brake dust and grime making your car look neglected. A dedicated wheel cleaner will remove stubborn dirt that you can’t get rid of with a normal car shampoo.
Please note that while an iron fallout remover is a very useful product and does clean wheels, it’s not a dedicated wheel cleaner and is not as good normally for grime.
How to Use Your Wheel Cleaner
- Always ensure that the wheels have cooled down before applying the product, as this avoids causing damage.
- Once cooled, apply the wheel cleaner to just one wheel at a time from the bottom up and fully coat the surface of each wheel.
- Allow it to stand for one or two minutes but not so the product dries out.
- Scrub the wheel and the tyre wall with a wheel brush, concentrating on any dirt trap areas.
- Rinse it all off thoroughly with water, and ensure the product is completely removed before you start cleaning the next wheel.
Wheel Cleaners We Offer
Our range includes the famous GYEON Q2 Iron and Autobrite Purple Rain alloy wheel cleaner that quickly dissolves brake dust and iron contaminants upon contact, Duragloss All Wheel Cleaner that effectively cleans all grime, dirt and contaminants from wheels, and Nanolex Professional Wheel Cleaner Concentrate – an extremely fast and effective water-based alkaline cleaner suited to a variety of alloy wheels and finishes. We also stock iron fallout removers, strong alloy wheel cleaners, and acid free rim cleaners.
Contact Us Today for the Best Wheel Cleaner Products
Contact us by calling 1300 006 007 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about which wheel cleaner is suitable for your aftermarket, factory or custom wheels. Alternatively, you can drop in to any of our showrooms to view the wheel cleaner products we stock.