- 3M Tyre Restorer 473mL$29.99Delivered to youNO PICKUP AVAILABLE
- Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Tyre & Trim Dressing 250mL$22.99Delivered to youPick up Today
- Duragloss Wet Look Tyre Shine 650mL$22.99Delivered to youPick up Today
- Nanolex Tyre & Rubber Restorer 500mLSpecial Price $24.99 Regular Price $28.99Delivered to youPick up Today
Tyre Dressing & Tyre Shine Products
For any passionate car enthusiast, finding the right type of car tyre polish is a fundamental aspect to getting your car to look the best it can. Finish that detail or wash with a non-sling tyre dressing that will leave your tyres looking new and protected with either a gloss, semi-gloss or satin finish. Our tyre dressings from Duragloss, Autobrite, Dodo Juice, GYEON quartz, and Swissvax will give that finish for your tyres that you are after, completing the look of your car.
The Benefits of Using Tyre Dressing & Tyre Gel
Both tyre dressing and tyre gel are tyre shine products that are recognised by car enthusiasts everywhere, but they each provide different benefits.
Tyre dressing blackens your tyres and enhances the finish of your tyres, as well as helping to reduce cleaning time. Dressing products are spray applicators, making them handy for any spur-of-the-moment detailing work you want to do even when you’re not at home. They’re easy to use, some can be used on both wet and dry tyres, and are quick to take effect. This makes them especially handy to have on hand if you’re planning to show off your car at any upcoming car events.
A tyre gel polish is a thick, durable and longer lasting product that’s suitable for tyres with embossed/patterned sidewalls. Being a thicker substance means it can be smeared sparingly and a little goes a long way. Although a tyre gel polish does require a bit more work to apply and it can only be applied to dry tyres, your tyres will look great for a longer period of time.
Find a Tyre Dressing to suit your needs
Our tyre dressing range includes:
- GYEON Q2 Tire Gel offers one of the longest lasting tyre gels in our range, leaving a semi-gloss non-sling finish suited to all tyres
- Dodo juice supernatural tyre dressing will give you that deep satin finish
- Duragloss Tyre Dressing provides a deep prestigious finish that does not sling or make a mess, looks like a new tyre
- Autobrite Tyre Gelprovides a long-lasting wet look shine. A non-sling formula, this tyre dressing is a gel
No matter what type of tyre shine you’re after, from Wet Shine, Semi-Gloss, Tyre Gloss Black, Extreme Tyre Shine, Bulk Tyre Shine, Non-Silicone Tyre Shine, Satin or a Deep Finish, we offer a range of tyre dressing options for enthusiasts and detailers, suitable for tyres on cars, trucks and 4WDs.
Contact Us Today for Premium Tyre Shine Products
Feel free to browse our online store or visit your nearest Car Care Products Australia showroom today to view every type of tyre cleaner and car tyre polish product we stock. For additional information on how our tyre shine products can help keep your car looking immaculate, you can contact us by calling 1300 006 007 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.