- 303 Products Tonneau & Convertible Top Cleaner 473mL$24.99Delivered to youPick up Today
- Duragloss Vinyl & Convertible Top Dressing 236mL$19.99Delivered to youPick up Today
- Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant 200mL$52.99Delivered to youPick up Today
Convertible Top Care Products & Cleaners
Protect your convertible top from the harsh UV-Rays and damaging environmental elements with our range of specialised convertible top care products. Ensure you also regularly clean and remove all stubborn stains, dirt, tree sap and other debris from your fabric or vinyl roof to avoid any risk of premature deterioration of your convertible top. We offer protection for all fabric and vinyl roofs with our convertible car care products.
Convertible Roof Protection
It’s crucial that you protect your soft top with a high-quality vinyl or fabric convertible top care product to maintain your car’s aesthetic appeal. Protecting your roof with a quality protective coating from a soft top protector will help prevent UV damage, stains, debris, liquids and other contaminants from affecting your roof’s finish. Be sure to protect it with GYEON Quartz Fabric Coat, Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant or 303 Protectant & Fabric Guard to keep your roof looking like new and protected from the harsh Australian weather.
Our highly versatile convertible top care products work on soft tops of all makes and colours. Every convertible fabric top cleaning and care kit we stock will help to protect your car’s soft top, ensure it looks great, and help it to last for many more years to come.
How to Use Soft Top Protector
- Choose the right product for your roof: vinyl or fabric convertible cleaner and protectant
- Cover any exposed rubber and plastic trim with protective tapeto avoid over spraying them
- Firstly clean your convertible roof with specific cleaner, and ensure it is dry before protecting
- Always shake products well
- Apply 2 light coats of either vinyl or fabric convertible top protectant
- Allow at least 20 minutes between each coat for it to dry
- Wipe any excess overspray off the paint and glass immediately
- See if you can keep your car dry for at least 6-12 hours to allow the product to fully cure
Shop Now for Premium Convertible Car Care Products
Feel free to take a look through our online store or visit your nearest Car Care Products Australia showroom today to find the convertible fabric top cleaning and care kit you need. You can also contact us by calling 1300 006 007 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and detail how our convertible car care products can help keep your soft top looking great.