Wheel Cleaner & Iron Remover for Cars
Your wheels and paint are regularly covered in ferrous deposits – the super fine dust that comes from car and truck brakes (especially European Cars), trains and even trams. It sticks to your car’s paint and wheels, making the surface of paint rough and stopping wax or polish from bonding well. Make sure you remove this contamination from wheels and paint safely with an Iron Remover that gently dissolves the particles safely, turning purple to show you it’s working. De-ironisers can be used on paint, wheels and most car surfaces to cleanse and decontaminate.
We’re proud to stock an impressive selection of wheel cleaner products, including:
- Autobrite Purple Rain that safely dissolves brake dust and iron contaminants upon contact
- Dodo Juice Ferro Clay Lubricant to remove iron deposits and be used as a clay lube all at once, providing an easy 1 step solution for decontamination
- Nanolex Wheel Cleaner and Iron Remover that is less aggressive but no less effective than acid-based wheel cleaners
- 1Z Nexzett Colourtec for European cars that dissolves ferrous metal particles and prevents long-term corrosion damage
- Gyeon Iron Remover that safely dissolves ferrous particles to be easily rinsed off and is safe to use on all exterior surfaces
We stock a variety of Wheel Cleaners and Iron Fallout Wheel Cleaners suitable for all wheel types, including factory alloys, custom 3 piece, forged, monoblock and even aluminium wheels. Contact us to find your suitable cleaner and wheel brush for your wheels.