Microfibre Car Drying Towel & Chamois Products
At Car Care Products Australia, we suggest only using a microfibre car drying towel or waffle weave drying towel to prevent any risk of paint damage during the drying process. A microfibre drying towel for car detailing is not only softer, safer and easier to use than a normal car chamois, but is highly absorbent and will gently remove water from cars without dragging over the surfaces or scratching the paintwork. Our car drying towel range includes the famous Gyeon Silk Dry Towel, Dodo Juice Super Plus Towel and the Mint Ultra Deluxe Microfibre Drying Towel, all of which outperform the natural car drying chamois.
Safe Drying Will Avoid Swirls!
Don’t risk it! Use a high-quality microfibre car drying towel or chamois to dry your car, whether Gyeon, Dodo Juice, Mint or Supercell – all the brands we stock offer super absorbent and soft microfibre drying towels to allow quick and easy drying without the risk of damaging your paint whilst drying.
Microfibre car drying towels are the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars, as they’re super-soft, will collect every bit of dust and debris on your car, won’t scratch the paintwork when used properly, and will absorb every single drop of water off a wet car after washing.
How to Use Your Drying Towel or Chamois
- Take your chamois cloth or drying towel and lay it over the area you want to dry.
- Lightly pull the towel towards you as it soaks up the water.
3. Wring out the towel when it becomes saturated.
- After drying your car, leave to dry naturally before storing in a clean place.
- If your car drying towel has become soiled, you can machine or hand wash it in warm water (40C). Do NOT use fabric softener or bleach, and do not tumble dry.
Get the Car Drying Towels You Need Today
Have a browse through our online store or visit your closest Car Care Products Australia showroom to view our range and find the absorbent car drying towel you need. Feel free to contact us by calling 1300 006 007 or sending an email to email@example.com if you require more information on how our car drying products can help keep your car spotless.