High-Quality Vinyl & Leather Car Seat Cleaner Products
Seats covered with natural or synthetic leather can give a car an unbeatable sense of luxury and comfort. Unfortunately, if you don’t use the correct type of leather car seat cleaner or leather conditioner, your leather seats may deteriorate, losing their softness and finish.
Car Care Products Australia stocks car vinyl cleaners and leather cleaners that give car enthusiasts an easy solution for cleaning and restoring the leather and vinyl upholstery in their car. Our superior vinyl and leather care products are strong enough to remove most stains, but still gentle enough to use as a leather car seat cleaner.
The leather conditioners and leather car seat care products we offer should be used after your car leather cleaner to restore moisture, condition or protection to your leather. If you are looking to impart extra softness, choose a leather or vinyl conditioner. If you have a family car with the possibility of spills or food, then perhaps choose a car leather protection product which will provide an invisible barrier against these contaminants. If you have cream, white or light coloured leather, we would suggest a leather coating or sealant that provides your leather car seat with protection from dye-transfer from clothing, such as jeans, which can cause discoloration.
Contaminants Found Inside Car Interiors
Contaminants commonly found inside cars can vary and will require different techniques and car leather care products or vinyl car seat cleaners to remove them.
The most common contaminants are:
- Drink spillage
- Dye from your clothes, jeans
How to Use Car Leather Cleaner & Conditioner
- Always test the surface area before beginning, a small hidden section
- Spray the leather car cleaner or leather shampoo onto the leather seat or surface and gently agitate with a soft leather cleaning brush
- Wipe up the contamination with a microfiber cloth, repeat if necessary, turning the cloth to a clean surface, avoid rubbing the dirt back in
- Sometimes a second clean is required for deeply contaminated leather, repeat as above
- Always follow with a car leather conditioner or leather coating to lock in that fresh surface
- Apply a small amount of leather seat conditioner to a foam applicator and gently wipe over until most of the product has been absorbed
- For a car leather treatment such as a leather coating, put onto a suede applicator and wipe evenly over the surface as directed on the product
- Allow at least a couple of hours after the conditioner or coating before using the car
Discover Our Range of Premium Leather and Vinyl Cleaners
For further information on our extensive range of automotive interior vinyl and car leather care products in Australia, contact us today by either calling 1300 006 007 or emailing email@example.com. Our experts can help you find the most suitable vinyl or leather cleaning products for your car online or at one of our showrooms.