Leather & Vinyl
Autoglym Leather Cleaner 500mLSpecial Price $23.75 Regular Price $26.99Delivered to youPick up Today
Collinite Leather & Vinyl Wax 855 473mLSpecial Price $33.24 Regular Price $34.99Delivered to youPick up Today
Dodo Juice Supernatural Leather Cleaner 500mLSpecial Price $23.79 Regular Price $27.99Delivered to youPick up Today
Dodo Juice Supernatural Leather Sealant 250mLSpecial Price $25.49 Regular Price $29.99Delivered to youPick up Today
Duragloss Interior Detailer 650mlSpecial Price $22.94 Regular Price $26.99Delivered to youPick up Today
Duragloss Leather Shampoo 3.78LSpecial Price $72.24 Regular Price $84.99Delivered to youPick up Today
Showing 1-12 of 40 Results
High-Quality Leather and Vinyl Cleaners
Seats covered with natural leather can give a car an unbeatable sense of luxury and comfort. Unfortunately, if you don’t use the correct type of leather car cleaner or leather conditioner, your leather seats may deteriorate and lose their softness and surface.
Car Care Products Australia stocks interior leather and vinyl cleaners that give car enthusiasts an easy solution for cleaning and restoring the leather upholstery in their car. The superior cleaning power of our car leather care products and our car interior cleaner products is strong enough to remove most stains, but still gentle enough to use for general seat cleaning.
The leather conditioners and leather protection products we offer should be used after your leather cleaner, to add moisture, condition or protection to your leather. If you are looking to impart extra softness and feed your leather choose a leather condition. If you have a family car with the possibility of spills or food, then perhaps choose a leather sealant / leather protection which will put an invisible barrier to protect. If you have cream, white or light coloured leather we would suggest a leather coating or sealant to protect from dye-transfer from clothing into your leather, which can cause discoloration.
Contaminants Found Inside Car Interiors
Contaminants commonly found inside cars can vary and will require different techniques and car leather care products or vinyl interior cleaner products to remove them. The most common contaminants are:
- Drink spillage
- Dye from your clothes, jeans
How to Use Leather Cleaners and Leather Conditioners
- Always test the surface area before beginning, a small hidden section
- Spray the leather car cleaner onto the leather seat or surface and gently agitate with a soft leather cleaning brush
- Wipe up the contamination with a microfiber cloth, repeat if necessary turning the cloth so for clean new surface, so you do not rub the dirt back in.
- Sometimes a second clean is required for really dirt leather, repeat as above.
- Always follow with a leather conditioner or leather coating to lock in that fresh surface.
- Apply a small amount of conditioner to a foam applicator and gently wipe over until most of the product has been absorbed
- For leather coating put onto a suede applicator and wipe over the surface until gone.
- Allow at least a couple of hours after the conditioner or coating before using the car
Discover Our Range of Premium Leather and Vinyl Cleaners
For further information on our extensive range of automotive interior vinyl and car leather care products in Australia, contact us today by either calling 1300 006 007 or emailing email@example.com. Our experts can help you find the most suitable vinyl or leather seat cleaner for your car online or at one of our showrooms.