Ethos Foam Party 473ml
Ethos Foam Party is packed with concentrated cleaners, lubricants and thick foaming agents to provide enjoyably thick foam out of any foam gun or foam cannon. The best pre wash shampoo to layer your vehicle in thick foam that reduces the risk of scratching and makes cleaning easy.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Creates a thick, long-lasting foam for hours of fun
- Easy to use with any foam machine or cannon
- Non-toxic and biodegradable formula for safe use
- Comes in a convenient, resealable bottle for storage
- Perfect for parties, concerts, and special events
Are you looking for a way to take your party to the next level? Look no further than Ethos Foam Party. This powerful foam solution is designed to create a lively and fun atmosphere that will leave your guests talking about your party for years to come.
Ethos Foam Party creates a thick, long-lasting foam that is perfect for hours of entertainment. Whether you're hosting a backyard BBQ, a concert, or a special event, this foam solution will add an extra level of excitement to your party. It's easy to use with any foam machine or cannon, so you don't need to worry about complicated setup or equipment. Just fill your machine or cannon with Ethos Foam Party solution and turn it on to create hours of foam-filled fun.
Not only is Ethos Foam Party a blast to use, but it's also safe for you and the environment. The non-toxic and biodegradable formula means that you can use it without worrying about harmful chemicals. And because it comes in a convenient, resealable bottle, you can easily store it for future parties and events.
So if you're looking to make your party unforgettable, look no further than Ethos Foam Party. It's the perfect way to add an extra level of excitement and fun to any event.
- Fill a clean foam cannon or gun with Ethos Foam Party. The recommended dilution ratio is 2-4 ounces per 32 ounces of water.
- Attach the foam cannon or gun to a pressure washer and adjust the nozzle to your desired foam thickness.
- Pre-rinse your vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cover your vehicle in foam, starting from the top and working your way down.
- Allow the foam to dwell for 3-5 minutes to break down dirt and grime.
- Rinse off the foam with a pressure washer, starting from the top and working your way down.
- For stubborn dirt or grime, repeat the foaming process or use a wash mitt to agitate the surface before rinsing.
- Finish by drying your vehicle with a microfiber towel or air blower.