AVA P70 Pressure Washer Master
How To Choose The Best Pressure Washer To Clean Your Car
Being the middle brother of the Master series, the P70 offers a perfect balance between power and price. It’s made to last, with a 4-cylinder, solid, all-metal pump.
The Master was designed to get rid of all the old problems pressure washers had: tilting and falling over, cheap plastic water filters, and stiff unruly hoses. These issues, and more, are a thing of the past with an AVA master. Get right to it, get cleaning, and get the satisfaction of a job well done.
With the Master series, there is a focus on user-friendliness. This machine has a long-lasting 4-cylinder metal pump for durability and performance. It is extremely stable due to extendable front support, low center of gravity, and our “follow me” hose reel.
Smart storage options are found all over the machine. On the back, it has onboard storage for several nozzles, and the extendable handle features a built-in rest for the Zoom Lance. All AVA Masters are ready right from the box, no assembly is required. The P70 is a large pressure washer and therefore equipped with big, sturdy wheels and a handle on the back for carrying.
Cut your work time in half with The AVA 1-2-3 Method. Start always with foaming the area you’re cleaning. Then, get up close with the extendable zoom lance to maximize the pressure of the water. Finally, choose a wider nozzle to cover as much area as possible.
"Follow Me" hose reel
Steel reinforced rubber pressure hose
High quality 4-piston metal pump
Easy to handle
Onboard storage for all equipment
Big, sturdy wheel and handle for carrying
Bar is a measurement of how high the pressure is when the water is leaving the nozzle, the "velocity" of the water. Liters per hour to show how much water goes through the pressure washer each hour, and the amount of "mass" of water that is leaving the nozzle. Watt is the amount of electrical energy used by the motor and pump.
Bar is what separates the dirt and grime from the surface, and water flow is what removes it from the area you are washing. AVA has worked to find the perfect combination of these two characteristics for each of our machines.
Pressure: 150 BAR (MAX)
Water: 540 LITERS PER HOUR (MAX)
Power: 2400 WATT
Hose: 10 METER STEEL REINFORCED HOSE
Weight without accessories: 22.1KG
Dimensions: 49cm x 45cm x 83cm (With Zoom Lance)
7 Year Domestic Warranty (5 years as standard, plus additional 2 years upon online registration) Click Here For More Details
IN THE BOX
P70 Pressure Washer
Zero-Force Pressure Gun
AVA Zoom lance
20/60 Vario Nozzle
Foam Cannon with 0.8litre bottle (Karcher Connector/Fitting)
AVA P70 Pressure Washer Master is a powerful and compact pressure washer that is perfect for cleaning a wide range of surfaces, including cars, boats, patios, and more. This how-to guide will walk you through the steps to get the most out of your AVA P70 Pressure Washer Master.
Before using your AVA P70 Pressure Washer Master, you'll need to do the following:
- Assemble the pressure washer by attaching the handle, hose, and accessories.
- Fill the detergent tank with cleaning solution (if desired).
- Connect the water supply hose to the pressure washer.
- Connect the high-pressure hose to the pressure washer and spray gun.
- Plug the pressure washer into a grounded outlet.
Using the Pressure Washer
Once you've set up your AVA P70 Pressure Washer Master, follow these steps to use it:
- Turn on the water supply.
- Press the ON/OFF button on the pressure washer to turn it on.
- Adjust the spray pattern and pressure as needed using the spray gun's nozzle adjustment.
- To apply detergent, turn the dial on the spray gun to the "Detergent" setting. Apply detergent to the surface you're cleaning and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Turn the dial back to the "Rinse" setting and rinse off the detergent with high-pressure water.
- When you're finished, turn off the pressure washer and water supply, and disconnect the high-pressure hose and spray gun.
- Empty any remaining water from the pressure washer and store it in a dry, cool place.
When using your AVA P70 Pressure Washer Master, it's important to follow these safety tips:
- Wear eye protection and appropriate clothing to protect yourself from flying debris and water.
- Keep the spray gun pointed away from yourself and others.
- Do not spray electrical outlets, light fixtures, or other electrical components.
- Do not operate the pressure washer from a ladder or other unstable surface.
- Do not allow children or pets near the pressure washer when it's in use.