Warranties & Returns
Most products contain a warranty statement on their label. Please refer to it for warranty terms and conditions, which may vary from product to product.
Returns and Refunds for Perfect Condition Goods (Non-Faulty or Not Damaged)
At Car Care Products Australia you can shop with total peace of mind. If you purchase anything from us, and you change your mind when you receive your order, you can send it back to us for your money back.
To request to return an item to us for your money back:
- Contact us, stating your order number and the item/s you wish to return.
- Our Customer Service Department will then issue you a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) and advise our return address.
- Please ensure you include this RAN number with your returned item/s to enable us to process your refund promptly.
- Our Refund Policy for Perfect Condition Goods applies in relation to every product we sell provided:
- You notify us of your intention to return the item/s within 14 days of us dispatching your order to you.
- The returned item/s are received by us within 14 days of us providing you with an RAN and authorisation to return.
- The item/s are returned to us in 'as new' condition with all internal and external packaging, accessories, swing tags, labels and manuals complete and intact.
- The item/s are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in 100% resaleable condition when we receive them back.
- The item is securely packed for return postage to ensure that the item and packaging is received back by us in original and resaleable condition.
- That you DO NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- Your refund will be the amount you paid for the items returned, net of a restocking and administration fee of $8.95 or 10%, whichever is the greater, per item.
Returns and Refunds for Damaged or Faulty Items
All items are sold with a Standard Warranty that ensures the items you ordered are received by you in good working order and are able to be used as intended by the manufacturer and/or as specified by us.
Car Care Products Australia will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received. This situation is termed 'Dead on Arrival' or DOA. The DOA period is 14 days from the date your order leaves our warehouse.
If we are notified of a problem after this 14-day period, or if the product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received, then the product's warranty will apply.
All products we sell are covered by this Standard Warranty but many items, especially electrical and mechanical items, come with a longer warranty period. Please refer to each item's listing for the applicable warranty period.
Under the warranty provisions, Car Care Products Australia will repair or replace damaged or faulty goods. If Car Care Products Australia no longer has the product in stock then a credit voucher or, in the case of a DOA, a full refund will be provided.
If an item in your order appears to have been damaged please can you include photos of both the packaging and the item damaged when you notify us, so that we can process your claim quickly.
If an item has been determined DOA, we will arrange to replace the product, and return shipping charges will be arranged at our cost.
If the product is determined by the Returns Department as not DOA, we may refuse to replace the product or offer a refund for the product. All returned DOA product may be evaluated/tested by Car Care Products Australia, and if the symptoms were misrepresented to us by the customer, a charge of $20 for a Handling and Administration fee, will be incurred.
To request a replacement or refund please follow the following procedure:
- Contact us, stating:
- Order number (on your invoice).
- Date of purchase.
- Detailed description of the problem.
- Customer service will provide a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) provided the manufacturer cannot advise on a solution to the problem, and the product is still under warranty.
- Customer service may then ask that you return the item to us by mail as the exchange or refund (as applicable) is only able to be made once our Technical Department has assessed the damaged or faulty item and approved the exchange.
- The method of return freight will in most cases be the via the same carrier that made the initial delivery, however we reserve the right to nominate an alternate carrier where we determine this to be appropriate.
- If returning the product please include the following information on the outside of your return package:
- The original order number.
- The Return Authorisation Number (RAN) your were given.
- Your Full Name and contact details.
- To ensure speedy processing of your return, please include this information as well as the nature or description of the problem inside of the package too.
Replacements or refunds under warranty do not apply if the product has not been installed, operated, used and/or maintained in accordance with any instructions provided with the product.
If the product has been used in a manner other than for which it was designed, to the extent permitted by relevant legislation, Car Care Products Australia expressly excludes any liability for any indirect or consequential loss (including for loss of revenue or loss of use) arising from or in any way relating to the purchase or use of the product.
It is strongly recommended that the original packaging supplied with your product be retained for future safe transportation.
Revised and effective 1st June 2007