Welcome to the Car Care Products Australia website. The following document contains the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of this website. They describe your rights and responsibilities and what you can expect from Car Care Products Australia. Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
Car Care Products Australia reserves the right to add to, delete or change these terms because of frequent changes in Internet technology and applicable law. As such, you should check these terms and conditions from time to time for such changes.
Payment Options Available
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). Your payment details, are not captured on our site or servers and protected by CyberSource Secure Payment Gateway.
We accept AfterPay with a minimum spend of $150.00 per transaction. Transactions are subject to approval by Afterpay, terms and conditions will apply.
We accept ZipPay with a minimum spend of $150.00 per transaction. Transactions are subject to approval by ZipPay, terms and conditions will apply.
This entire website, copy, images, logos, indicia, text, content, and unique method of showcasing products is copyright 2007 Car Care Products Australia. All trademarks appearing herein are acknowledged. Permission to use documents delivered from this website and/or server and related graphics is restricted. The name of carcareproducts.com.au or any of the above trademarks or logos may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, written prior permission. The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors of products herein.
Communication from Car Care Products Australia
As a condition of purchase from us we reserve the right to email you product alerts and special offers that we believe may be of interest to you. We respect your right not to receive these communications and if you advise us at the time of placing your order that you do not wish to receive these special offer and alert emails we will disable that functionality for your account. Each and every one of these communications will contain a clear link to Unsubscribe. We assure you that once you have unsubscribed we will immediately remove your name from the communication list and will no longer send you these special offers and alerts, unless you choose to resubscribe at a later date.
We welcome your comments regarding this website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, photos, images, suggestions or other communications (collectively, 'Comments') sent to Car Care Products Australia shall be and remain the exclusive property of Car Care Products Australia. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Car Care Products Australia of all rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Car Care Products Australia will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
The Car Care Products Australia message services available to our guests are subject to the following guidelines. Out of respect for all of our guests, we ask that you do not use obscene, profane or threatening language in messages. Examples of the kinds of conduct or content that are prohibited in messages include:
- The transmission of any content that could violate, or could facilitate the violation of, any applicable law, regulation or policy.
- The transmission of any content that is profane, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- The impersonation of any person or entity in any part of a message.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your messages and Car Care Products Australia assumes no liability for any content submitted by you. We may, but are not obligated to, restrict or remove any and all content from a message that we determine in our sole discretion violates these guidelines or is otherwise harmful to us, other guests or any third party. Car Care Products Australia reserves the right to purge the content you provide at any time.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies; Limitations on Quantity
Whilst Car Care Products Australia makes every reasonable effort to present accurate information on this website, the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order). We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase please see our returns policy for details on how to obtain a refund.
You must indemnify and hold Car Care Products Australia and its employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders (the 'Parties') harmless from any damage, loss, or expense (including without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs) incurred in connection with any third-party claim, demand or action ('Claim') brought against any of the Parties alleging that you have breached any of these terms and conditions. If you have to indemnify Car Care Products Australia under this Section, Car Care Products Australia will have the right to control the defence, settlement, and resolution of any Claim at your sole expense. You may not settle or otherwise resolve any Claim without Car Care Products Australia's express written permission.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Car Care Products Australia or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits. Some localities do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
These Terms and Conditions will be binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns, and governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales without reference to conflict of law principles. These Terms and Conditions will not be assignable or transferable by you without the prior written consent of Car Care Products Australia. These Terms and Conditions (including all of the policies and other Agreements described in this Terms and Conditions, which are hereby incorporated herein by this reference) contain the entire understanding of the parties regarding its subject matter, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between the parties regarding its subject matter. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms and Conditions will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other such right, power, or privilege. You and Car Care Products Australia are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee/employer relationship is intended or created by these Terms and Conditions. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
GYEON Quartz Australia Social Media Giveaway Terms and Conditions
The GYEON quartz Australia giveaway is a game of chance and open to Australian residents of 18 years old or over. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram
- Method Of Entry
To enter, entrants must during the Opening Date and Closing Date for each Draw stipulated in 3.1 Competition Draw Schedule. To be eligible, entrants must:
- Follow GYEON Australia’s Instagram Account on Instagram (@gyeon_quartz_aus)
- Each Wednesday, GYEON quartz Australia will post the prize of the week where entrants will need to Like the post as well as tag 2 friends in the comments section of the post
- To increase the odds of winning, entrants are also encouraged to Share the post of the week to their Instagram Story
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on: https://www.instagram.com/gyeon_quartz_aus
- The competition will start from 12pm 17th February 2021 and will conclude on 21st March 2021
- Winners will be drawn each Monday and will be announced on GYEON quartz Instagram Page each Tuesday.
- Entrants agree and acknowledge that GYEON quartz Australia does not accept any responsibility or liability for entries that have not been received for whatever reason. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they complete their entry before the closing date.
The Competition is a game of chance and each validly submitted entry will enter the draw to be randomly selected by as the Competition winner. Each week, a winner will be drawn out at random each Monday at midday and will be announced the following working day. Refer to Competition Draw Schedule listed below:
3.1 Competition Draw Schedule
3.2 Prize Allocation
Total Prize Pool: $329.93
Note: As this is a game of chance, the entrants will be selected at random. One (1) prize will be allocated to one (1) winner each week: Five (5) individuals.
- One prize will be drawn at the judge’s discretion from the prize pool and awarded as per the outlined schedule noted on 3.1 Competition Draw Schedule
- The recipients will be notified by direct message via Instagram each day before 12pm (AEDT) as per the outlined schedule in 3.1 Comeptition Draw Schedule. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 24 hours, GYEON quartz Australia reserves the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner. Proof of attempts to contact you will be sufficient evidence and you release GYEON quartz Australia from any claims if you are not able to be contacted to receive your prize
- GYEON quartz Australia will contact the winners to acquire their contact details such as shipping address, email address, full name and contact number for the prize.
- GYEON quartz Australia’s decision in respect of all matters to, relating to or arising in connection with, the competition will be final. You agree and acknowledge this.
- You agree and acknowledge that GYEON quartz Australia is not liable for any loss, injury or damage that arises from, or in connection with, the prize. The winner accepts the prize at their own accord and releases GYEON quartz Australia from any liability in this regard.
- The prize is not transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Revised and effective 16 Feburary 2021
Car Care Products Australia, ABN: 78 115 249 324