Swissvax Concorso 200mL
Experience the ultimate gloss and shine with Concorso Wax by Swissvax. This handcrafted wax, containing pure yellow Brazilian Grade One Carnauba wax, is specially formulated for concourse participants and sophisticated enthusiasts who demand uncompromised quality.
Concorso wax first became famous at classic car exhibitions and club events. Approx 48% Carnauba wax by volume.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Contains 50 Vol.% of pure yellow Brazilian Grade One Carnauba wax
- Provides an outstanding gloss experience with a deep and intense shine
- Hand made in Switzerland since 1930 for uncompromised quality
- Contains natural UV filters and stabilizers for enhanced protection
- Recommended for Concorso participants and sophisticated enthusiasts
- Can be used on top of Ceramic Coatings, Sio2 Glass Coatings, or paint protection
- Prepares paintwork with Cleaner Fluid for optimal results
- Official Global supplier of car care products to prestigious brands like Bugatti, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz Classic, and more
- 200ml container provides over 20 wax applications, lasting for more than six years of maintenance
Elevate your car's appearance to concourse-winning levels with the Concorso Wax by Swissvax. This remarkable wax formulation contains an impressive 50 Vol.% of pure yellow Brazilian Grade One Carnauba wax, renowned for its exceptional gloss and shine. Experience a deep and intense reflection that will leave even the most experienced concourse enthusiasts speechless with amazement.
Handcrafted in Switzerland since 1930, Swissvax takes pride in delivering unrivaled quality. The Concorso Wax is no exception, meticulously crafted to provide uncompromised results. With its unique blend of ingredients, including natural UV filters and stabilizers, this wax not only enhances the appearance of your paintwork but also offers added protection against harmful elements.
Recommended for Concorso participants and sophisticated enthusiasts, the Concorso Wax can be used on top of any Ceramic Coating, Sio2 Glass Coating, or paint protection system. It adds a deeper wet look shine, a smoother silky finish, and provides additional protection against hard water spotting.
To achieve the best results, it is essential to prepare your paintwork with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid before applying the Concorso Wax. This step ensures that the surface is perfectly clean, free from old wax residues, and ready for the wax to bond flawlessly, resulting in the world-famous Swissvax finish.
Step 1: Preparing the Paintwork
Before applying the Concorso wax, ensure that your paintwork is properly prepared and ready to accept the wax. Follow these steps:
- Use a clay bar (if required) to remove any contaminants from the paint surface.
- Apply Swissvax Cleaner Fluid as a pre-wax cleaner to further prepare the paintwork.
- Ensure the paint surface is clean, dry, and free from any residue.
Step 2: Applying the Concorso Wax
- Application method: Choose either a hand or foam applicator pad for application.
- Light pressure: Apply the Concorso wax to the applicator pad and use only light pressure to spread it onto the paint surface. This will help form a uniform film.
- Leave for 10 minutes: Allow the Concorso wax to sit on the paint surface for approximately 10 minutes.
- Buff off: Using a premium microfiber cloth, buff off the wax in gentle, circular motions. Turn the cloth occasionally to use a clean surface.
Step 3: Post-Application Care
After applying the Concorso wax, follow these recommendations for the best results:
- Avoid touching the paintwork: Try not to touch the freshly waxed paintwork for a minimum of 3 hours to allow the wax to fully bond and cure.
- Leave in the sun: If possible, leave the car in the sun during this time as the heat will help deepen the shine and luster of the wax.
- Consider a second buff: After the initial buffing, you may find that a second buffing session further enhances the shine and smoothness of the paintwork.
Step 4: Maintenance Schedule
To maintain the shine and protection provided by the Concorso wax, follow this recommended maintenance schedule:
- 1-3 months: Simply wash, dry, and reapply the Concorso wax for ongoing protection.
- 6-8 months: After 6-8 months, repeat the full treatment by using Swissvax Cleaner Fluid for preparation followed by applying the Concorso wax.