Stjarnagloss Bubblor Wash 500ml
All car shampoos clean (with varying degrees of success) but ours isn’t just a world class cleaning product. It also adds shine and protection thanks to some added wax and sealant ingredients. That means less dirt sticks to your car in between washes as well.
Product Features and Benefits
- Produces a thick foam that helps lift dirt and grime
- Safe for all car surfaces including paint, plastic, and rubber
- Leaves a pleasant bubble-gum scent
- Concentrated formula makes up to 200 washes per bottle
Stjarnagloss Bubblor Wash is a concentrated car wash formula that produces a thick foam to help lift dirt and grime from your car's surface. This powerful formula is safe to use on all car surfaces, including paint, plastic, and rubber, and leaves behind a pleasant bubble-gum scent. With up to 200 washes per bottle, Stjarnagloss Bubblor Wash is a cost-effective way to keep your car looking clean and smelling great.
Dilution ratio: 1:400 heavy soiling/hard water, 1:600 regular maintenance wash, capful approx 6ml (so from 4-6 capfuls in a large bucket).
Step 1: Preparation
- Make sure your vehicle is cool to the touch and not in direct sunlight.
- Rinse off any loose dirt or debris with a hose or pressure washer.
- Fill a bucket with clean water and add 1-2 ounces of Stjarnagloss Bubblor Wash per gallon of water.
Step 2: Washing
- Using a microfiber wash mitt, apply the solution to your vehicle from top to bottom, making sure to cover all areas.
- Use a gentle circular motion to remove dirt and grime from the surface of the vehicle.
- Rinse the wash mitt frequently in the bucket to remove dirt and debris.
- Work your way around the vehicle, starting at the top and moving down.
Step 3: Rinse
- Rinse off the entire vehicle with a hose or pressure washer, starting at the top and working your way down.
- Make sure to rinse off all soap and suds from the vehicle.
Step 4: Drying
- Use a clean, dry microfiber towel to dry the vehicle, starting at the top and working your way down.
- Make sure to dry the vehicle completely to avoid water spots.